COUPLES GETTING MARRIED COMPLETELY NAKED...SEE PICTURES HERE

0
William and Kate might like to give this idea for their big day a miss. A couple have turned the other cheek to tradition by getting married – in a naked wedding. Melanie Schachner, 26, and Rene Schachner, 31, had racked their brains to come up with something so memorable for their big day that they would never forget. 

The groom and not-so-blushing bride decided to strip off and get married in the nude in front of their family and friends. They walked down the aisle in a register office service in Feldkirchen, Austria, before celebrating with a reception in a nearby castle. 
Melanie wore a traditional veil and white high heels. Her breasts were exposed but a flesh-coloured thong covered her nether-regions. The groom, however, remained totally nude throughout the service, using only a top hat to cover his modesty when posing for wedding pictures.

Thankfully for the couple, the registrar managed to keep her embarrassment under control and make it through the reading of the vows. Melanie said: ‘We’re not ashamed of our bodies and we wanted to do something different. It certainly saved on a wedding dress.’

Holy shit! This is just about the craziest thing I’ve ever seen! This chick walked down the aisle complete nak…hold the phone! Wait just a fucking minute! Nude colored thong? No good! No good! Waive it off. Doesn’t count. You cheating limey fucks! If you wanna get credit for the naked wedding then give me a fucking naked wedding. Otherwise you’re just giving me a Nude Colored Thong Wedding, which isn’t really doing it for me.
.
I was gonna get on the guy for putting a top hat over his dick too, but I’ll allow that. I just think guys shouldn’t have to show their dicks when they aren’t at full attention. Its just not a fair representation. Its like if you go on a college visit on a really rainy and dreary day.

You’d think that college sucks. Well if you saw my business as I’m on the altar about to say I Do and give up my freedom as I know it, my dick would suck too. Catch me naked on a bright and sunny day when my member is alive and attentive and you’ll see an entirely different show. Dont get me wrong, both shows are completely mediocre but one is still much better than the other.

0 comments:

Tafadhali LIKE page yetu Upate habari mpya kwenye Facebook yako.BOFYA LIKE

Powered By Kandili Yetu Team